How To Submit A Guest Post
EnvelopHer.com is happy to consider your article for publication. Here are the guidelines to follow:
- The ideal length for a post is between 350 and 1,000 words.
- It must not have been previously published.
- We don’t consider submissions that have simultaneously been queried to other publications.
- Your article should be within your area of interest or expertise.
- I will not critique your work.
- Paste the article into the body of an e-mail, or attach it as a Microsoft word document
- Your title should be a single focus. Such as: Living a healthy life. Not: Living healthy by eating, exercising, and sleeping. (You can include all of them in the story but the title stays single focused)
- Repeat the title in the first paragraph. This reinforces the nature of the story.
- Links to other websites or articles, 3-4 outbound links.
- Submit at least 2 pictures that are relevent to the story.
Within three business days of submission, I will let you know if your article will be published . If you do not hear from me in that time, please assume that I will not be able to publish your submission; you should then feel free to offer it elsewhere. My e-mail is: email@example.com.
Please include a brief bio at the top. This means: your name; the name of your company (with a link to your website); and if you’ve written a book relevant to the article, the title of that book with a link to the Amazon page or to your website if the book is available for sale there.
If you tweet, please indicate that, and include a link to your Twitter profile page.
I will acknowledge receipt of your article the same day, and let you know within a week whether it has been accepted for publication. If it is, I reserve the right to edit the article at my discretion, including changes in the text, subheads and headline, to improve readability and maximize web traffic.